Cooking becomes simpler every day as new appliances emerge. The era of pressure cookers has opened up a lot of opportunities for many home-chefs! Now, cooking your meal takes just a few minutes. The rest of the job can be done by the NinjaFD 401 pressure cooker. Today you can try making this easy delicious lemon-baked chicken using one of your favorite kitchen appliances.
Whole raw chicken – 1 piece
Lemon juice – 8 oz
Honey – 2 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Freshly grounded pepper – 1 tbsp
Water – 8 oz
Garlic – 5 cloves
Sunflower seeds oil – 2 tbsp
Cooking With NinjaFD 401 Pressure Cooker
- Prepare your chicken. Rinse it and wipe it with a paper towel.
- Mix all spices, salt, honey, lemon juice, and water in one bowl. Pour this liquid into the pot of the pressure cooker. Add garlic and oil. Alternatively, you can add some chopped onions or carrots. Add rosemary or thyme, if you would like to.
- Place the chicken into the Cook & Crisp Basket and place it inside of the pot.
- Put together the pressure lid. Make sure that it is sealed properly. Set the pressure time to 24 minutes. Start the pressure cooker.
- After 24 minutes, carefully open the pot, following all safety regulations.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, add some oil.
- Now it is time to make your chicken crispy. Select the air crisp option and set the temperature to 400°F. Set the time to 10 minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the pot. Let it rest for 1o more minutes.
- Serve the chicken. Alternatively, add a side of grilled veggies, mashed potatoes, or jasmine rice.