Every day, tens of thousands of people go to cafes, restaurants and numerous fast food establishments to taste crispy and juicy chicken wings. This dish is incredibly popular these days and its presence on the menu immediately attracts a large number of young people and more mature ones to the restaurant. After all, this dish is loved by people of all ages. naturally, many people try to cook this dish at home, but the result is not always worthy. However, those who have a cosori air fryer are able to prepare high-end wings at home and at the same time do not spend a lot of time and do not put any extra effort.
This dish is one of the most popular and popular among all cosori air fryer recipes. To prepare the ruddy fried wings, we will use the following ingredients:
- Chicken wings-about 1 kg
- Eggs-3-4 pieces
- Flour – 250 grams
- Salt – 2 teaspoons
- Red sweet pepper – 1 tsp.
- Ground black pepper – 0.5 tsp.
- Turmeric – 0.5 tsp.
- Very hot chili sauce – about 60 grams
- Oil for frying
Now let’s start the actual cooking process.
1) Let’s start by working on the wings. We will separate the third phalanx at each wing. There is no meat on it and it is often burnt by housewives who prepare this dish on their own. Now cut the wing into two parts along the elbow bend. This is very simple, in this place there is a natural division of the bones. This is the end of all the preparation of a chicken.
2) Proceed to the preparation of breading. For this dish, breading is extremely important. We take a roomy bowl for cooking, so that later it is convenient to stir our layout and break four eggs into it. We mix them with 60 g of hot chili paste. Then add two teaspoons of salt and mix well again. We set this bowl aside for a while. And at this time, we take another large bowl, into which we pour the flour, all 250g that are indicated in the ingredients. Add one teaspoon of sweet paprika, one teaspoon of turmeric and a spoonful of black pepper. You can take the purchased ground pepper, but if you want the dish to be more flavorful and the taste was more pronounced, it is better to take the pepper peas and grind it just before adding it to the flour. After that, all the dry ingredients in this bowl should be thoroughly mixed. About a quarter of the prepared flour is put in a separate plate.
3) It’s time to dip our wings in breadcrumbs and flour. First, dip the wings in the prepared flour with spices, then dip them in the egg. After that, once again dip in the breadcrumbs. note that because you have dry and wet food in different places, the breadcrumbs may start to stick to your hands. This is easily avoided if you dip the wings in one and in the other bear with different hands in turn. It is advisable to make sure that one hand remains dry, and the other will be wet because of the egg.
4) Now we proceed to the final stage of cooking and preheat our cosori air fryer to 180-200 degrees Celsius. While it is warming up, pour vegetable oil into the basket of the air fryer. Do not use animal fats or coconut oil for this, sunflower or other vegetable oil for frying is better. Also make sure that the basket of the aerogrill is dry before heating, so that when it heats up, I do not start splashing hot drops. The oil should be poured so much that the wings lowered into it are completely covered.
The wings need to be spread out in the basket tightly enough, but so that they do not touch each other. They are prepared in an air grill for only about 7-10 minutes. After that, you should get them out of the basket as carefully as possible. At the same time, taking out each wing, you need to allow the excess oil to drain into the basket. Despite the fact that you have already allowed the oil to drain, the plate on which you will spread the finished wings should be covered with paper towels or napkins.
If all the wings do not fit in 1 time in the basket of the air fryer, put the second portion in it and fry again for 7-10 minutes. Let the oil drain, spread on paper towels. That’s it, ruddy and crunchy on the outside but juicy and soft on the inside, the wings are ready! Now you can put them on a platter, beautifully cover them with herbs and serve them to the table. excellent sauces for this dish can serve mayonnaise and ketchup. This combination will appeal to the most fastidious gourmets.
Bon appetit to you and your family!